top of page
Kay's Cleaning Services LLC Exceptions and Policies
Kay's Cleaning Services LLC Exceptions and Policies
Please leave a Google Review. We encourage it and appreciate it kindly!
- Please keep us informed with any comments or suggestions you may have. The more specific your feedback, the better job our staff can do for you!
- We inspect our work before leaving the premises. If you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue. Refunds are not offered however we are happy to correct any concerns.
- We guarantee consistent quality cleaning services. Your assigned cleaner will be your default cleaner with the exception of illness, vacation, personal emergency, or an ongoing schedule change. In the event that your default cleaner has an ongoing schedule change or no longer works here, s/he will be replaced with another trained house cleaner.
- The house cleaner will immediately notify the client or our office of any accidental damage that occurs during any job.
- Loss or Breakage: Kay's Cleaning Services LLC C is licensed, bonded and insured. Ask our office for details on insurance limits.
Safety and Products
- Kay's Cleaning Services LLC is licensed, insured and bonded
- Safety is our top priority! Masks and uniforms will be worn at all times by our house cleaners while cleaning your home.
- All house cleaners are required to wear their shoes while in your home. This is to help ensure our cleaners are safe at work and to prevent any falls, and/or injuries.
- We provide all cleaning equipment and supplies, but will use specialty products at the client’s instruction (supplied by the client)
- Kay's Cleaning Services LLC does not use or bring Bleach into your home for the damages it can cause. We appreciate your understanding.
- Moving Furniture: We will move “light” furniture but we do not move refrigerators, stoves, couches, washers, dryers, etc. We will try to reach all visible places either by hand or with an extension duster.
- Heavy lifting. Due to insurance restrictions, our cleaning technicians may not lift anything weighing more than 25 pounds.Cleaning in areas that are difficult or unsafe to access.
- It is a privilege to clean your home and Kay's Cleaning Services takes health and safety very seriously. We have put in place new procedures to help protect and make our clients and employees feel as comfortable as possible while working.
- If you will be in your home while our house cleaners are working, please help protect everyone’s health by remaining at a safe distance. We will be asking our house cleaners to stay at least 6 feet away from your personal space at all times.
- All cleaning towels are washed before use in your home and are washed thoroughly before they are used again.
- Equipment and supplies are cleaned and sanitized between homes and at the end of each shift.
- Any employee that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms is not allowed to work.
- Please note that we do not monitor the vaccination status of our employees or clients.
- Full payment is required upon completion of the cleaning service. You may pay by check (made payable to Kay’s Cleaning Service), venmo, or pay by credit card through invoice. Any outstanding balances must be paid immediately upon receipt and services will be discontinued until paid in full.
- Returned checks are subject to a $30 reprocessing fee.
- Refunds are not offered however we are happy to correct any mistakes we made.
Flat-Rate Pricing & Quotes
- We offer a simple flat-rate pricing structure that allows you to get a fair price based solely on your house's personalized cleaning needs. The price is the price, regardless of the amount of time it takes or how many cleaners are needed. This makes it easy to schedule by phone or online and gives you a predictable upfront cost.
- We offer an upfront price estimate before we even enter your home, based on what you tell us about the size of your home and the cleaning services needed. We reserve the right to change the quoted pricing, including any applicable discounts, if the actual size or circumstances of your home are not as described, or if the booking options selected are inappropriate
- We offer several levels of cleaning, plus many add-on options services to suit your needs. If you would like a specific service that is not listed on our site, please contact our office and we will be happy to accommodate you if possible.
Access to Homes and Keys
- Arrangements for entry are usually made at the time of booking.Whichever method is most convenient for you for access. Most of our clients have a lockbox, leave a code, or leave the key in a secure place for access to homes. Whichever method is most convenient for you for access.
- Our policy is to lock the door while we are cleaning and to not allow access to unknown persons. Please do not rely on us to let in workers or other guests during the time we are in your homes.
- Kays Cleaning Services LLC does not keep homeowners' keys for access to homes. If you have a spare key, I ask you to purchase a lockbox for our cleaners to access .
Security and Alarm Systems
- If your home has a security system, we ask that you please turn it off before arrival. If it must be on and the alarm is triggered, Kays Cleaning Services LLC is not responsible for any fees associated with the alarm.
Pets and Bugs
- Please secure all pets that are dangerous to our house cleaners.
- Our house cleaners are NOT responsible for cleaning up after pets or pet care.This includes cleaning of litter boxes and dog kennels, animal droppings, human feces, urine, vomit, soiled clothing or other similar biohazards.
- Insects can be a problem and may prevent us from completely cleaning your home. If an infestation of ants, termites, roaches, fleas, etc., are encountered, we will not clean or vacuum the area. Please do not expect us to clean up dead insects that you've sprayed (i.e. ants, etc.). We will leave you a note or call you regarding the problem.
Schedule Changes or Cancellations
- Please notify us as soon as possible with any changes or cancellations. We always try to accommodate your schedule.
- Our office is closed on all major holidays.If no one is available to perform your cleaning on a holiday, we will email or call you to reschedule at least one week prior.
- We reserve the right to cancel scheduled cleanings due to inclement weather. We will contact you to reschedule.
- If you do not give at least 48 hour notice of cancelling booked appointment you will be charged a cancellation fee of half your service price and 24 hours or less cancellations are subjected to a cancellation fee of the full cost of your service.
- Please understand lockouts deprive our house cleaners of their income. If you do not contact us to cancel a cleaning and the house cleaner arrives at your home at the scheduled time and cannot gain entry or is denied access, we will charge you a lockout fee of the full cost of the cleaning to compensate the house cleaners for their lost time.
- Gift certificates do not expire and can't be returned or redeemed for cash value.
- Tipping is never required but always appreciated. If you like to leave a tip for your house cleaners please place it with a note so it's clear its a tip for them.
- Should you wish to hire a current Kay's Cleaning Services house cleaner for any home-related service outside of your agreement with Kay's Cleaning Services LLC, our referral fee is $2,500. This fee is due within 30 days of notification. If the fee is not paid, Kay's Cleaning Services reserves the right to pursue other methods
- We reserve the right to raise our rates as needed to adjust for costs, however we will always give our clients advance notice of any price increase.
Services We Do Not Offer
We specialize in cleaning your home effectively and efficiently with a wide array of cleaning services to suit many different needs. However, we do
- Hand washing dishes. If there are dishes in the sink we will load and unload the dishwasher by request only. If there's no dishwasher we will work around the dishes to clean the sink. If there are too many dishes for us to reasonably access the sink, we will not be able to clean it.
- Washing exterior windows or washing any interior windows that cannot easily be reached with a two-step ladder.
- Specialty cleaning such as post-construction cleaning, patios, garages, etc.
- Cleaning excessive hard water or mineral stains or buildup. If you have areas of your home that have hard water or mineral buildup beyond what we can clean with standard cleaning supplies and tools, we can refer you to another company that can provide appropriate services.
bottom of page